This 2018 summer season Canada Get Fit targets a home and an away races both with full & half programs:
But if neither of these races tweak your interest don’t worry there are lots of other races to choose from in October that may motivate you to hit the trails.
Canada Get Fit programs are designed to help you get to the start line of our target race safely and with the support and encouragement of like minded runners. We have a variety of paces but one common goal – keep healthy, have fund and do it intelligently with peer guidance and support. Programs are led by group members and include long Saturday runs, weeknight runs, emails and blogs with helpful information and tips, measured routes and race course runs to prepare you for race day.
Half & Full Marathon Programs
Starts: May 13, 2018
Time: 7:30 am
(price includes all taxes)
Location: Glen Abbey Rec Centre (Map)
- Saturday morning coached long runs
- Group led Monday and Wednesday evening speed and hill training
- Measured routes
- Organized and supported race route simulation runs
- Weekly emails and blogs with training tips and informational articles
– Discounts for Canada Get Fit members
– Discount for Canada Get Fit members